Agenda of the “Mastering Mockup” training¶
Breaks every two hours, lunch at noon.
Let’s see how far we come on day 1.
Day 1 (27-10-2014)¶
Introducing each other (name, company, training motivation).
About the training.
Introduction to Mockup.
- Good moment for taking a break *
Installation and Bootstrapping.
Overview of Mockup and Mockup Core.
Creating your own Mockup project.
Creating your first pattern.
Including a pattern from Mockup.
Day 2 (28-10-2014)¶
- Developing patterns all the time, Improving Mockup with new patterns.
Tasklist for Day 2¶
Create patterns for remaining scripts in plone_ecmascript.
- [ ] cookie_functions CMPlone#282
- [ ] inline_validation CMPlone#282
- [giacamo] jquery.highlightsearchterms CMPlone#282
- [ ] js-standards CMPlone#282
- [ ] kss-bbb CMPlone#282
- [alessandro] livesearch CMPlone#282
- [ ] login CMPlone#282
- [fulvio, agitator] mark_special_links CMPlone#282
- [ ] popupforms CMPlone#282
- [ ] table_sorter CMPlone#282
- [andrea] unlockOnFormUnload CMPlone#282
Make sure correct widgets from plone.app.widgets are used for dublin core fields CMPlone#281
Eventually, if someone is up to¶
By the way...¶
These are the Plone 5 issues, part of them are Mockup related: https://github.com/plone/Products.CMFPlone/issues/184
Eric: working on ABCJS Adrian: working on checkbox slider pattern Lewis: working on foundation framework accodrion plugin Arno: working on isotope Andrea: working on UnlockOnFormUnload pattern Alessandro: working on livesearch pattern Giacamo: working on highlightsearchterms Peter and Fulvio: working on mark_special_links chris: working on pattern integration into plone